From the Brief Citation page, you can use the Toolbar
to return to the Search screen, open a context-sensitive Help page, and consult
general information about Harper's Magazine Online.
The Brief Citation page indicates the number of hits (i.e. the number of times the search term or expression occurs in the database) and the number of records retrieved by a search.
Each Brief Citation contains the following information:
- Title (including Department Title, if any)
- Article Type
- Volume and Issue Number
- Publication Date
- Pages on which the article apears
From the Brief Citation page, you can move to the Full Citation page for a particular record(s) in two ways.
To view a single record:
- click the hyperlinked text of the record you wish to view.
To view multiple records:
- use the checkboxes to select the records you wish to view.
- click Full Citations to open the Full Citations page displaying all selected records.
Harper's Magazine Home |
Help Contents |
About Harper's Magazine |
ProQuest Information and Learning home
Harper's Magazine Foundation
Software Copyright © 2001 ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All Rights Reserved.